The ACP Sentry Barrier W Beam System is a w-beam guardrail system suitable for containing, redirecting, and shielding vehicles from roadside obstacles. The barrier has been designed and tested to meet the evaluation criteria of MASH TL-3 for a longitudinal barrier. ACP Sentry has both a shoulder application and a double-sided median ideal for narrow median applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy Connection – no bracket between rail and post connection
- Easy transition – W-Beam, Thrie-Beam, Public domain and proprietary terminals
- Narrow Footprint – Median system width (283m), Shoulder system width (200mm)
- Less hardware – less components, weight and footprint compared other systems
- Multi-crash resistant – able to withstand multiple impacts before requiring repair