The Highway Gator MASSH-400 utilizes a unique, patent pending Redi-Torque multi-directional triangular slip base and Omni-directional hinge system in accordance with AASHTO “Standard Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals”, sixth edition. The MASSH-400 has been crash-tested and meets the required MASH TL-3 breakaway criteria.
Features & Benefits:
- Elevation can be measured, and sign support system installed in one trip
- Designed to deliver minimal damage upon impact to vehicle and installation
- Hinge assembly is designed to be rebuilt saving time and money
- Torque wrenches or other special tools are not required
- Increased worker and driver safety!